Testing and Modeling of Cellular Materials
by Derek G. Spear
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1032290226 | 207 pages | True PDF | 39.7 MB
Testing and Modeling of Cellular Materials discusses the characterization of cellular lattices through quasi-static and dynamic testing for use in light-weighting or energy-absorbing applications. Covering cellular materials, specifically additively manufactured lattices, this book further progresses into dynamic testing and modeling techniques for computational simulations. It presents modeling and simulation techniques used for cellular materials and evaluates them against experimental results to illustrate the material response under various conditions. The book also includes a case study of high-velocity impact that highlights the high strain rate effects on the cellular lattices.
* Covers different testing techniques used in quasi-static and dynamic material characterization of cellular materials.
* Discusses additive manufacturing techniques for lattice specimen fabrication.
* Analyzes different finite element modeling techniques for quasi-static and dynamic loading conditions.
* Presents a comparison and development of a phenomenological material model for use in computational analysis at various loading rates.
* Explores impact stress wave analysis under high-velocity loading.
The book will be useful for researchers and engineers working in the field of materials modeling and mechanics of materials.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction