Free Download OpenTunnel Designer 2023 (23.00.00.130) | 2.6 Gb
Bentley Systems Inc.
Website Home Page :
The OpenBuildings development team is pleased to announce the availability ofOpenTunnel Designer 2023 (23.00.00.130)
is the first and only purpose-built software for tunnel modeling and design.
– Model conventional and TBM tunnels
– Model linear transition (lofting) tunnels for conventional tunnel type
– Model excavation subspaces for conventional tunnels
– Model reinforcement for conventional tunnels
– Estimated quantities and cost reports
– Generate i-models with engineering attributes
– ProjectWise integration
– Built on MicroStation PowerPlatform Update 23.00.01 (202300.01.44 release)
– Built on Civil Platform (OpenRoads Designer) 2023 release
– Optional install of Lumen RT from Software Downloads
– Certified with PW v10.00.03.453
OpenTunnel Designer (OTD) 2023 Release contains the enhancements and error corrections mentioned in the following paragraphs.
1. Modeling – Tunnel transition (lofted solids) – The sections of conventional tunnels can be created as lofted sections, using a start and end tunnel template as input. The enhancement is applicable for reinforcements and auxiliaries also.
2. Modeling – Enhanced reinforcement placement – The placement of reinforcement has been enhanced to support the placement of different reinforcement groups on different tunnel sections.
3. Modeling – Lofted portals on curved alignments – The portals created on curved alignments, that have different start and end templates are created as lofted portals.
4. Modeling – Added support for cutting soil meshes with lofted solids.
5. Soil meshes – The IFC import tool for soil meshes has been upgraded to support versions 4.0, 4X3RC1 and 4X3RC4. The version 4X3RC3 has been deprecated.
6. Reports – The libraries have been updated with predefined item types reports for tunnel lining and singularities.
7. Reports – Input and quantities reports have been updated to support the new method of placing reinforcement and lofted solids.
8. PLAXIS transfer – Multiple improvements have been implemented for PLAXIS transfer, like:
a. support for lofted tunnel lining and reinforcement elements;
b. support for the new option to place reinforcement in OpenTunnel;
c. added a new option called "Combined" that creates models with plates superimposing the regions/volumes;
d. added configuration variables to specify the PLAXIS version used for the creation of the .py files (PLAXISV22 or PLAXISV23).
9. Item types – Multiple improvements have been implemented for item types, like:
a. added items for the tunnel transition elements;
b. added new properties in the item types library for reading various properties from the created solids;
c. added item types for soil meshes;
d. the item types are now visible in iTwin when an element is selected.
10. Item types – The feature definition that has item types defined, can be applied to the solids after solid creation.
11. Export to IFC – Technology Preview – The export to IFC versions 2×3, 4 and 4×3 is now possible directly from OpenTunnel.
12. GUI – The tag tools have been updated to support the new method of placing reinforcement. The user defined properties (like column length for forepoles or rock bolts diameter) are not defined at placement time and not when the geometry is tagged. The auxiliary tag tools have been updated also.
13. GUI – Some of the objects properties have been reordered in the list of properties.
14. Added Geospatial Context workflow.
II. Error corrections
1. PLAXIS transfer – Fixed an issue where if referenced alignments were used, the transfer to PLAXIS 2D was not possible.
2. PLAXIS transfer – Fixed a transfer issue with twin tunnels located on alignments with different stationing.
3. PLAXIS transfer – Fixed a transfer issue where the rotation of the TBM ring was not sent correctly in some cases.
4. Fixed an issue where the portal solid was not created correctly on a specific geometry.
5. Fixed an issue for the soil meshes that where not refilled after singularities were deleted.
OpenTunnel Designeris a comprehensive tunnel information modeling application built on OpenRoads technology addressing the geometric layout, connection to analysis and design, visualization and documentation for conventional and mechanized (TBM) tunnels at any scale of tunnel project. Built using MicroStation CONNECT Edition PowerPlatform and the Civil Framework technology, it allows you to collaborate more efficiently across disciplines, facilitating data re-use across the tunnel life cycle from concept to design and analysis to construction, and all the way to maintenance and operations. OpenTunnel Designer features several custom modeling tools geared to rapidly build accurate physical tunnel models, tied together parametrically, allowing for instant updates to the tunnel based on potential changes to roadway/rail geometry. OpenTunnel Designer leapfrogs the need for proficiency in 3D drafting, by allowing you to parametrically define, re-use and assemble components making the tool easy to use for tunnel, structural engineers as well as roadway/rail engineers. Preliminary cost estimates provide quick insights into structure costs, and you can quickly leverage the tools in the product to rapidly develop realistic renderings for project pursuits or public presentations.
Working with OpenTunnel Designer
Bentley Systems Inc.is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction