Free Download Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 macOs | 4.6 Gb
Davinci Resolve Studio
Website Home Page :
Languages Supported: English, Português, Français, Español, 中文, 日本語, Русский
Blackmagic Design has announcedDaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3. This software update adds support to sync media from network folders for cloud projects, the option to prevent sleep mode while uploading files or generating proxies, and the ability to deliver projects using proxy media.
In addition, there is added support for decoding 4:2:2 HEIF and HIF clips, stability improvements when ripple editing large timelines and improved audio syncing when bouncing audio with voice isolation.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.6.3
– Support for syncing media from network folders for cloud projects.
– Option to prevent sleep when uploading files or generating proxy for cloud.
– Configuration dialog when importing projects to a cloud project library.
– Cloud projects with no media sync now use proxy settings in preferences.
– Deliver settings option to use proxy media for web presets.
– Support for per output audio normalization during renders.
– ACEScg support in RCM with combined gamut and gamma mode.
– Support for decoding 4:2:2 HEIF and HIF clips.
– Ability to close the current project from the file menu.
– Ability to customize aspect ratio for Dolby Vision exports.
– Improved sort order for Dolby Vision combo boxes.
– Improved handling of inactive clients in collaboration projects.
– Addressed an issue with copying projects across cloud libraries.
– Addressed an issue changing source folder for clips with proxies.
– Addressed a windowing issue on Macs with Sonoma 14.1.
– Addressed an issue displaying flags on thumbnails of video only media.
– Addressed restoring active local version when restoring removed media.
– Addressed image quality issues with scene cut detected interlaced clips.
– Addressed an issue with opening the take selector on retimed clips.
– Addressed an issue changing speed for unlinked audio in the inspector.
– Addressed an issue with deleting transitions with an in out range in edit.
– Addressed a performance issue when ripple editing large timelines.
– Addressed an issue with color picker in Resolve FX 3D keyer in edit.
– Addressed gaps when ripple deleting interlaced clips with frame alignment.
– Addressed multiple tracking and drawing issues for magic mask in Fusion.
– Improved speed of transforming objects with MaterialX materials in Fusion.
– Copying grade with mattes now prioritizes layer name over index.
– Addressed incorrect saturation with HDR custom curve soft clipping.
– Addressed power window flicker in dual SDI stereoscopic 3D previews.
– Addressed gamut limiting issues on ACES ODTs with a P3 D65 gamut.
– Addressed an issue with power bin timeline matte usage on node graph.
– Pasted HDR Vivid trim presets now honor the selected mode.
– Addressed an issue creating new HDR zones in the color page.
– Addressed an audio sync issue when bouncing audio with voice isolation.
– Addressed an issue with the arrange modifier in the Fairlight timeline.
– Improved keyword manager layout.
– General performance and stability improvements.
Davinci Resolve Studiois a professionally focused video editor from the Australian company Blackmagic Design. The program has a wealth of features and is a great choice, both for experts and aspiring creators alike. Much of its marketing material shows people with professional workstations hooked up to it. If you’re used to working with these multi-buttoned behemoths, Davinci Resolve Studio may be the video editor for you. Blackmagic makes film industry hardware, as well as software, and Davinci Resolve Studio is an excellent tool for production-quality video work.
DaVinci Resolve 18.6adds support for the new Blackmagic Camera and Blackmagic Cloud Storage workflow with automatic media pool and project media folder file syncing with all project collaborators and background proxy generation. In addition, this update adds support for outer text stroke in titles and font case on subtitles, as well as support for extruding 3D shapes and rendering USD scenes with materials and volumes. This update also adds support to select audio loudness standards on renders and an updated tool to remove unused clips. DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6 update adds support for the latest Dolby Vision and UWA Audio Vivid 3D spatial audio format.
DaVinci Resolve 18.6 updates & Some Other Awesome Stuff from Blackmagic Design
Here’s a look at some of the new things in DaVinci Resolve 18.6 and other cool stuff from Blackmagic Design!!!
Blackmagic Designcreates the world’s most advanced video editing products, video converters, routers, color correctors, film restoration software and waveform monitors for the feature film, post production and broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink, Mini Converters, Videohub routers and UltraScope waveform monitoring products revolutionize the television industry by making advanced post production tools affordable to thousands of creative professionals. Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Emmy award winning color correction products continue to dominate and lead the industry with ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction